As I sit here eating chips and pizza and drinking a soda, it is apparent that I need to make some serious changes in my life. Goals need to be set-in all areas-physical, spiritual, emotional. I know what I want to achieve, but I'm not exactly sure how to get there. I once read that when you want your life to be different, you should start living like the person that you want to be. For example, if you want to be thinner, start behaving like thin people do...be active and eat healthier. This seems like a simple strategy...ya, right! It is definitely easier said than done. These goals and steps to achieve them are going to take me a little bit of time to formulate. I'll keep you updated.
In the meantime, let me share with you some of my inspiration for these changes:

Aren't they beautiful!?! A sexy man like that deserves a hot, confident wife. And those adorable children need a mother with more energy, at the very least. The things that need to be adjusted in my life seem too many to list, but I know that all things are possible with God. Good thing He really is on our side. There is hope.
Immediate goals for this day:
make the house a little more serene by tidying up
Get the bedroom ready for family visiting this weekend
Do something creative
Play a game with our boys
That should do it.
This website is also part of my new changes:
Eclectic Joy Studio
No comments:
Post a Comment