7.02.2008

Mosaic of Pittsburgh

Thinking a lot about the upcoming (though slightly tentative) move and how much I really do love Pittsburgh and want to share that with our boys. Even the grittiness of the city is appealing to me. It has come so far and yet has not lost its history and blue collar roots. These photos are from the flickr site. I'm looking forward to getting back in touch with our roots. It's like we are going back to start over again, clean slate. I love it! Plus, I'm looking forward to having family around and being part of each other's lives more. Is it possible that in 6-8 weeks this could be a reality? Wow, time is moving very quickly. We better get on the ball.



1. 16th Street Bridge - Pittsburgh, 2. Walls Everywhere - Pittsburgh Renews, 3. Very Nice Window Boxes - Pittsburgh, 4. Reflection Of The City Of Pittsburgh, 5. Gateway Plaza - Pittsburgh, 6. Mt Washington From The North Shore, 7. Sanctuary - In The Strip District Pittsburgh - HDR, 8. Storm Clouds Gather - PNC Park - Pittsburgh, 9. Roberto Clemente Bridge - Pittsburgh, 10. Old Building With Fire Escape, 11. 16th Street Bridge From A Warehouse Window, 12. Flowers In Front Of Glass Building Reflecting Clouds And Buildings - Pittsburgh, 13. Pittsburgh, 14. Pittsburgh, 15. Pittsburgh Steelers Huddle, 16. Pittsburgh::City Skyline

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pittsburgh? Moving from the country? Sounds like heaven.