So, Joel turned 7 today!!! (I guess that it's time to stop blaming those extra pounds on the "baby weight".) We are enjoying the day with my parents who are seriously bailing us out by giving us a much-needed vehicle. They have been bailing us out a lot lately. We are at a hotel where the boys can enjoy the pool. Then we are going out to lunch and presenting Joel with his cake and gifts. The party for his little friends will be in a couple of weeks. Right now the plan is to go to see the new Narnia movie, but I think that Jim is trying to convince him that "Speed Racer" would be a better choice. We've also talked about going to Build-a-Bear. I love that Joel is still young enough to appreciate snuggling with a favorite stuffed animal. He sleeps with a blue rabbit that he won in children's church at East Flint and is a boy but has the name Peggy. Yes, a little strange but still totally adorable.
5.04.2008
Joel's 7!!!
So, Joel turned 7 today!!! (I guess that it's time to stop blaming those extra pounds on the "baby weight".) We are enjoying the day with my parents who are seriously bailing us out by giving us a much-needed vehicle. They have been bailing us out a lot lately. We are at a hotel where the boys can enjoy the pool. Then we are going out to lunch and presenting Joel with his cake and gifts. The party for his little friends will be in a couple of weeks. Right now the plan is to go to see the new Narnia movie, but I think that Jim is trying to convince him that "Speed Racer" would be a better choice. We've also talked about going to Build-a-Bear. I love that Joel is still young enough to appreciate snuggling with a favorite stuffed animal. He sleeps with a blue rabbit that he won in children's church at East Flint and is a boy but has the name Peggy. Yes, a little strange but still totally adorable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment