After the show, we spent some rarely shared "grown-up" time. The men watched some of the Monday night football game while we girls played Dutch Blitz. I love to play board games, but rarely get the chance these days. It's not as much fun when it's just Jim and I.
I bought my first pumpkin of the fall season yesterday. It made me so happy. I put it by my front door along with a green apple and an old shoe form and plan to add many more to the happy little family all over the porch. Another joy of yesterday was that my 'Country Home' magazine showed up in the mail, always a happy day when that comes. Check out these cool ideas...


I also noticed a very cool fresh apple swag in one of the pictures, but I have to wonder just how long that would last in the hot SC sun. Maybe I'll give it a try anyway.

No comments:
Post a Comment