3.05.2008
Big plans foiled again
So, I was making big plans for my day off this coming Friday. It has been so long since I have actually had a tiny bit of expendable cash coinciding with my coveted day of rest. With a few dollars in my pocket, my plan was to make a tour of every thrift store in a 20 mile radius, give or take. I even made a list of items to be on the lookout for...costume jewelry, vintage and unique textiles, pewter (for my brother), suitcases, drums (to make into side tables)...daydreaming about what fanciful things I would make from my finds. (Speaking of, have you seen the vintage inspired jewelry in the February issue of Real Simple? So cool!!!) Then, as I was going over homework with my sons last night, I took a look at their school calendar and realized that they will be home this Friday!!! Two little boys, being dragged from store to store, never equals a day of serenity and creativity. So, I have a few of choices: 1. Go anyway with the boys in tow and just hope that they see it as some sort of treasure hunt 2. Stay home or 3. Call a babysitter. I'll let you know what I decide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Pray for wisdom then go with your gut.
Post a Comment